Sunday, June 12, 2011

PE2_iMovie


The second video I found very informative was the Advanced Editing video.  It, first, introduced me to the iMovie Preferences (with which I was unfamiliar).



The preferences allowed me to activate a toolbar that was a bit more advanced than the standard in that it allowed me to quickly select, highlight and import footage from the clips that were save in iMovie to the movie itself.  The steps to importing such data was so simplistic that even a cave man could do it.  That is a familiar phrase that prompts us to smile, but honestly, I was shocked that I was able to do it.  I have had a substantial amount of difficulty using the iMovie application and effectively editing videos, but this feature has introduced me to additional features that have allowed me to quickly make the necessary changes to my video.

The other feature I liked is the ability to select the Edit Tool and then simply click on a clip you were interested in adding to the video.  Once you clicked on the clip, you could then go in to the project library and make the necessary adjustments to tweak the video into the usable format that you desired to have for your video.



The video could then be edited to develop into a format that was both pleasing to the creator as well as the viewer.  This enhances the viewers ability to remain focused on the video, to understand the specific intent of the video and to be entertained by the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment